Thought I would give you all an update on the Box2D Visual Editor’s status.
• Import images for arranging and syncing with the level. This includes tools for rotating and scaling along the axis.
• Edge tool for creating edges instead of polygons. Existing polygons can easily be switched to edges as well.
• Added an option for exporting to JSON.
• Created an importer for Apple’s SpriteKit.
• Created a meta data tool for assisting when creating spawn points, triggers etc.
• Fixed the GUI so it is now fluid.
• Bug fixes and other general improvements.
Not too far off an alpha release either